Expertly tailor-made holidays in Peru
The variety of experiences you can enjoy in Peru is quite astounding. From the high Andes to the steamy Amazon rainforest, and ancient ruins such as Machu Picchu to vibrant cities like Cusco, Peru is an explorer’s dream.
Whether you just want to come to Peru for its cultural and historical highlights such as Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuaman and Kuelap, or immerse yourself in the amazing and diverse flora and fauna of the country – or both – Peru will not fail to inspire you.
We tailor make holidays for everyone that calls us, but if you prefer you can have a look at our great selection of ready-priced suggested trips – many people just go with these since they are excellent itineraries!
Top 7 reasons to visit Peru:
- Awe-inspiring landscapes – If it’s not the breath-taking vistas of the Andes, it’s the verdant, dense jungles of the Amazon which contrast with the coastal desert and beautiful beaches.
- Ancient history – One of Peru’s biggest drawcards is the ancient Machu Picchu, but it doesn’t stop there. There is a plethora of Inca history and architecture waiting to be explored.
- Cultural diversity – Peru has a rich cultural heritage where you will see the old and new blend seamlessly together. There are fascinating colonial and indigenous traditions for you to experience, including markets and festivals.
- Biodiversity – Peru has biodiversity in spades, with over 500 species of mammals, 300 species of reptiles and over 1800 species of birds. The varied geography – from Andes to Amazon to the Pacific coast – supports a huge variety of flora and fauna.
- Adventure – For many, hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is the main focus. Why not also consider a river cruise, river rafting, rock climbing, bungee jumping, mountain biking, even surfing.
- Cuisine – Foodies amongst you take note: the world is waking up to Peru’s food, arguably some of South America’s best, from traditional Andean cuisine to fresh fish (with ceviche deserving a special mention).
- Service and quality - Peru has some world-class accommodation if you want to explore in luxury. However, we also offer lots of options in the mid-range bracket, so you can get comfort and good service at a reasonable price.
Read more about each of these in our ‘Why visit Peru’ web page.
Your Financial Protection:
We are ATOL and ABTOT bonded for your peace of mind.
Peru Specialists: 01473 599008
Back to Travel