The Méribel Specialist...
Holiday with luxury ski holiday operator, Meriski.
You’ll appreciate the difference we can make to your holiday with 30 years’ experience in Méribel.
We’re proud that many people now consider us ‘the Méribel Specialists’. We have been managing luxury catered ski chalets in Méribel for more than 30 years, and can safely say that no one knows this picture-postcard resort like Meriski. With in-depth knowledge of the region and a genuine personal service, we can offer you a bespoke and hassle free experience.
Meriski staff in the UK are familiar with all our Méribel properties and will assist you with the detailed booking arrangements, making the process effortless for you. This allows you to start enjoying yourselves as soon as you arrive in Méribel. We are pleased to advise you on the best property to suit you and the easiest and most cost effective way to get to Méribel.
Our professional resort team will be waiting to welcome you when you arrive in Méribel. Your chalet team will arrange lift passes and ski hire in the comfort of your own chalet and will happily book restaurants, ski schools and mountain activities prior to your arrival or once in resort.
OUR CATERED CHALETS
We have a variety of luxury ski chalets in Méribel, with options for all group sizes, tastes and budgets. Whether you are looking to holiday in a large or small group, as a couple, an extended family or smaller family unit, we will have something to suit you.
Our enviable catered chalet portfolio is the core of the Meriski business: all our inclusive ski holidays are renowned for excellent service. When you stay in one of our catered ski chalets, you’ll have access to a team of highly qualified chefs, hosts and drivers who are available to anticipate your every need.
THE MERISKI EXPERIENCE
While each property has its own character and stylish comforts, the high quality service and product remains throughout all of our chalets:
• Dedicated team of a Chalet Manager, Private Chef and Chalet Host to look after you throughout your stay.
• Breakfast daily, with an array of cereals, pastries, home-made yoghurt & fruit compote, daily specials and a cooked breakfast to set you up for a day on the slopes.
• Canapés and a glass of delicious award winning Antech Blanquette de Limoux on six evenings, followed by a freshly prepared three course dinner with cheeseboard on six evenings.
• Afternoon tea laid out for you on your return from the slopes, including homemade cake or biscuits.
• Luxury chauffeur service from 8am to 8pm daily and a Pre-arrival and In-resort concierge service.
STAFF THAT CARE
Our resort staff can make all the difference to your holiday. We spend a lot of time recruiting people who are able to deliver our high standards and you’ll find our team wants to meet – and exceed – your expectations.
SKIING WITH CHILDREN?
You’ll find everything you need when you’re skiing with children. We have an array of equipment, toys and DVDs that our guests can use and we are completely subscribed to the motto “happy children make happy parents!” with an in resort nanny service available.
SKIING WITHOUT CHILDREN?
If you are a couple or small group unable to fill a whole chalet you may be interested to know that we do sometimes shared chalets and can guarantee some ski chalets without children during adult-only weeks.
Experience the mountains with luxurious specialists to make the most of your snowtime and downtime!
Get in contact with our UK office team to discuss the best holiday experience for you.
We would like to offer an exclusive 10% discount to all Lifestyle Rewards members.
(Please note this offer cannot be used in conjuction with any other offer.)
You can contact Meriski in the following ways:
• By email: email@example.com
• By telephone: +44 (0)1285 648518
• By post: Meriski, Cerpenter’s Buildings, Carpenter’s Lane, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1EE
Back to Ski & Snow