Flavours with benefits. Simple. Happy. Amazing.
Claire's Amazeballs are homemade, healthy energy balls that excite taste buds and supply the body with natural goodness. We’re talking about great flavours with great benefits. Each ball has been carefully designed, made and rolled in a home kitchen in Marlow, Buckinghamshire.
As a child of the 1980s Miners Strike, growing up in Nottinghamshire at that time, food choices were about quantity and not quality. Now as a mum of 3, dance teacher and Pilates instructor, healthy snacks are high on Claire’s agenda. The balls contain 100% natural Ingredients, are gluten free and totally vegan friendly.
Many energy balls you can buy are often dry in texture, unspecific in taste and are generally an uninspiring experience. In the early days of my business, I asked friends and colleagues to taste test my energy balls and the most common reaction was “Wow, they taste amazing!”
Claire’s Amazeballs are the best tasting energy balls around, but don’t just take my word for it, the judges at the Great Taste Awards agree!
"I love the flavour combinations of these snacks, plus they were good as a pre-workout snack and lasted very well without drying out. I liked the packaging as well, which felt like a box of chocolates and was also recyclable” Dr. Frankie Jackson-Spence (NHS Doctor, Personal Trainer, Influencer)
We offer nationwide delivery of boxes through your letterbox available to purchase on our website. We also supply our energy balls loose, in jars and in packs of 2 for coffee shops, stores and studios.
Claire’s Amazeballs have won several awards proving just how tasty and nutritious they are:
• All 5 core flavours were awarded the Great Taste Award Star for 2020/21 accredited by the Guild of Fine Food.
• Mixed Box awarded Best Healthy Snack 2021 with Health and Wellbeing Magazine
• Mixed Box featured in Women's Health Magazine 2021
Claire's Amazeballs is a business with sustainability at its core. As a small business owner, mum and food producer, I actively make sustainable choices that support the ethos of my business and brand. It is very important to me that what I am selling is made, produced and sold in a sustainable way.
• I only use ingredients from suppliers who are certified organic by Organic Farmers and Growers and who have been certified 100% carbon neutral.
• All Claire’s Amazeballs packaging is FSC certified and fully recyclable. Packs of 2 are biodegradable and certified OK Bio-based, suitable for composting and will degrade in landfill conditions.
• I actively choose suppliers and service providers that adopt a more sustainable approach to their business. E.g. I use printers that adopt a more ethical approach to their business operations and manufacturing.
We are pleased to offer all members a 10% discount across our range.
Simply use the code LIFESTYLE2022 at the checkout.
Back to Larder